As a sales representative for one of Canada’s largest and oldest collection agencies a typical day of work includes, contacting business owners and discussing their customers that are not paying, then offering them solutions to that problem and educating them on their options and rights. If you were to ask one of our sales representatives to describe their job they would say it is challenging, rewarding, meaningful & even fun.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Competitive wages
- Uncapped Bonuses and Incentives
- Language premiums (French)
- Paid training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Time off with pay (You schedule)
- Steady shifts (No Campaigns)
- Flex hours – You can create your own work schedule
- No Weekends or holidays.
- Relaxed & casual work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Base Pay of $14.00-$16.00 per hour
- Production bonus.
- Attendance bonus.
- Frequent Pay increases when merited.
- Language Premiums (French)
- Ability to start a conversation and relate to clients.
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Punctual and reliable.
A BIT ABOUT DIXON:
Dixon Commercial Investigators prides itself on recruiting the best team members we can find to ensure our company maintains its record breaking success. With over 60 years of experience, Dixon Commercial is one of Canada’s oldest, largest, and most successful collection agencies.
- Online: www.dixoncommercial.com/careers
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (905) 688-6491
- Mail: 91 Geneva Street St.Catharines ON L2R 6W8
- In Person: Monday-Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm (91 Geneva Street St.Catharines ON L2R 6W8)