We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated team player with a passion for physical work!
- Must be at least 25 years old for insurance purposes (or 23 with Full G License and experience driving truck)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physical Ability to lift up to 100+ lbs.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to freely stand, bend, twist, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time
- Experience operating a hand held mobile device
- Use of basic hand and power tools
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Mature, dependable team player
- Must be fluent English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish strong working and customer relationships
- Drive 24-28 foot, straight, automatic truck
- Safely and properly load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Deliver consumer electronics, appliances and furniture into customer homes in a safe and efficient manner ensuring no damages to products or customer property
- Provide customers with the highest level of service
- Ensure all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications
- Update Customer/ Delivery details on handheld mobile device (PDA)
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, bending, twisting, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, handling heavy loads
Tuesday to Saturday; Flexible Work Schedules Available
We Offer Incentive Bonus Programs!
To apply, please submit a resume, noting the job title in the subject line. To learn more about The Carr Group visit us at www.thecarrgroup.ca
Note: Thank you for applying. Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.