Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Drive detailed development of long term manufacturing capacity planning to meet the growth of our business.
- Develop operational structure and program to initiate tighter cost control and more aggressive cost reduction.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and across the organization that contribute to long-term operational excellence. Researches and identifies best practices, policies & methodologies (including LEAN)
- Manage, and is accountable for, costs and profitability of projects through the development of financial and operational objectives.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing. Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client's request
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans. Support the company in production planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Assists in or develops the operating budget by reviewing work requirements, schedules and costs reports to ensure the business unit meets or exceeds defined targets, service schedules and budgets
- Inspires team of direct reports to embrace continuous improvement and to create highly engaged front-line teams
- Ensure operational readiness in terms of team member resourcing, skills and processes that will ensure our ability to successfully meet the expectations of Prime Health’s customers and business growth strategies
- Mentors, guides and coaches direct reports to expand their capabilities by adhering to human resources processes and procedures involving: on-boarding, performance management reviews, recruitment activities, training, succession planning, change management.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees. Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Manages the growth and success of the team. Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Minimum bachelor or diploma in Operations management.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience as an Operations Manager in Manufacturing settings or similar industry.
- Knowledge of government contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced working environment.
- Respect company policy and procedures.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
Salary: Based on relevant experience
Job type: Full time permanent
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Please send your detail resume
Human Resources Department
Prime Health Ltd.