NINJAZ Canada Inc. is hiring a dynamic, energetic and self-motivating Program Instructor for our Mini Ninja program.
- Plan and implement the Mini Ninja program for toddlers ranging from 11 months to 4 years.
- Develop fun and engaging exercises focusing on developing strength, balance, coordination, and agility exercises for our mini ninjaz!
- Supervise children’s activities to ensure safety at all times
- Challenge and motivate toddlers mentally and physically to build their self-confidence.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the children and parents to share the progress of children
- Experience working in a similar setting is an asset.
- Great opportunity for ECE, Teacher Assistants and Montessori teachers.
Be a part of our growing team with opportunities for growth within the company, performance-based bonuses, access to the gym for personal use, family passes and more.
Job Type: Part-time