NINJAZ is Canada’s first ninja warrior training facility for kids, youth and adults. Our state of the art facility with over 17,000 sq. ft. of fun space features multiple attractions such as the junior ninja warrior obstacle course, master ninja warrior obstacle course, rock climbing, soft play, camps, birthday parties and corporate & team building events. Our business is expanding and we are seeking a dynamic, driven and exceptionally creative thinker to join our growing team.
As an Event Supervisor for NINJAZ Canada Inc., you will be responsible for managing all aspects of events and programs offered.
- Manage and oversee all events and uphold the highest quality standards for customer service, food, merchandise and financial management.
- Ensure regular training and proper supervision of Team Members on all company procedures and systems.
- Achieve and/or exceed daily sales projections by managing daily production goals and staffing needs.
- Train and supervise the Front Desk Associates, Climbing Instructors, Camp Counsellors, Party Hosts and Housekeeping staff while helping the General Manager facilitate all delegated projects and responsibilities.
- Liaison with Event Coordinator and manage multiple aspects of inventory control, payroll budget, bank deposits, shift coverage and general facility maintenance.
- Act as a Manager on Duty overseeing the safety and security of guests and preservation of the facility.
- Analyze and propose potential business deals and programs by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Ensure continued relationships with existing accounts/customers and strive to increase business.
- Previous experience as a Supervisor, Team Lead in a comparable recreation or entertainment industry.
- Excellent and professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
Position Type: Part Time position leading to a full-time position.
SalaryCAD: 18 - 24 Hourly Rate