Manitoulin Transport and it's Head Office in GORE BAY, ON are currently looking to fill the following position :
Job Description :
- Consistently answering the phone and dealing with driver requirements - hook up information, departure times, delay information and other concerns as required
- You will need to be able to work shift work and in a fast paced environment
- You will book hotel rooms for drivers and issue PO's for the room through our PO or Company Credit Cards Program
- You will need to be able to bill shipments in the system as well as know when to manifest them or strip them from a trailers manifest in the AS400
- You will work with multiple shared spreadsheets in Google and keep all data current
- You will need to be able to track shipments in our system for customers calling in after hours when Customer Service is closed.
- Prepare Operations conference call draft, take notes from the Operation Conference call and then distribute conference call minutes as required
- Many other duties as advised or required
- Must be computer literate and mathematically inclined
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks at any given time
- Able to work under pressure and spend a majority of your shift on the phone dealing with drivers, Terminal Personal, as well as internal and external customers
- Some understanding of the Dangerous Goods Laws, as well as the Hours of Service legislation would be an asset.
Hours of Work :
Shift Work - 3 different shifts, Days, Afternoons and Nights
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits program, profit sharing, opportunities for growth and development, and more!