One of our well established banking clients is looking for a(n) Bilingual Insurance Clerk (French/Administration/Exp)
Length: Contract term is 12 months with a very strong possibility of extension.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Line of Business: Life Assurance
Overview of daily responsibilities:
- Opening mail, stamping and scanning mail
- Responding to/sending emails
- 50% of this role will be scanning legal files and medical/disability claims
- 20% is general office duties and inputting data into excel spreadsheets (this will be very basic data entry)
- 30% telephone component - approximately 100 calls per month
- This is NOT a customer facing role, but this person will be working with a large internal team.
1. 1+ years of previous experience as a admin assistant performing scanning and general office duties
2. Must be bilingual (French/English)
3. Previous experience working in an insurance environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !