Our Head Office in Richmond, BC is currently hiring Full Time Warehouse Workers.
Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule. The responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate power jacks and forklifts while following proper safety procedures (training will be provided)
- Physical work where constant lifting of up to 50 lbs. (around 23kg) is required
- Working inside coolers (~ 36 F) 70% of the time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (usually start at 04.00 pm)
- Experience at order picking and working with pallets are considered as assets
Qualifications and Requirements
- Attention to detail and good English communication skills
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Previous warehouse experience or any other related physical jobs, preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and accustomed to work repetitive duties.
We offer a competitive wage, career advancement opportunities, vacation pay, and employee discounts and perks!
Apply today and join our family-team environment!