We are looking for a Full-Time Manager at the Cornwall Pro Oil Change!
Are you a reliable and punctual person who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have attention to detail and take pride in your work?
Are you a team player?
Do you want to make a difference for people?
Are you hands-on?
Are you a leader?
Job Description: As the Manager you will ensure policies, processes and procedures are being adhered to through a variety of categories including but not limited to, health and safety, operations, and employment standards. You will recruit, train and direct staff through various checklists and performance reviews. You will manage and conduct audits on the inventory and equipment.
You will also perform the role of a technician which includes but is not limited to inspection and recommendation of services on vehicles based on preventative maintenance schedules, as well as perform preventative services with care and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise the work floor and manage the workflow
- Ensure adherence to health and safety legislation and polices
- Guide and direct staff with operational procedures
- Administration of reports sent to the Area Manager in a timely fashion
- Inventory administration, ordering and audits
- Training and accompanying administration
- Manage full cycle recruitment process
- Create schedules and monitor staffing levels
- Conduct and administer performance reviews
- Ensure completion of daily, weekly, and monthly checklists - Manage fleet accounts
- Removing drain plugs and oil filters
- Installing oil filters and drain plugs
- Rotating and changing tires
- Recommending services based on preventative maintenance service intervals
- Checking fluid levels
- Removing and installing air and cabin filters
- Changing wipers and light bulbs
- Using hand and compressor tools
- General cleaning and stocking duties
- Customer service duties
- Other various duties
Qualifications and Skills
Hours of work:
5 days a week at 44 hours per week
Flexible hours - Create your own schedule!