Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for allocating resources and coordinating the work of the staff and freelancers assigned to events, to meet projects’ operational requirements while complying with company policies.
- Receive assignment requests and determine the right type of resources to be assigned, in accordance with the parameters and conditions set forth in the contract;
- Ensure that employees are assigned tasks that match their qualifications, to contribute to the operations’ success and to improve the quality of customer service;
- Plan employee schedules in accordance with system parameters, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are met;
- Contact assigned employees and assign contracts (employees and freelancers);
- Approve working hours, invoices and expense accounts on a weekly basis and reconcile with the projects sold;
- Guide, influence and ensure the implementation of policies and procedures, and intervene to resolve difficulties or unexpected problems, as needed;
- Act as a liaison between production employees and the HR Department in regards to employment contracts, managing timesheets, absences from work, work accidents, performance management, etc.;
- Participate in the orientation of new employees;
- Keep the centralized resources and skills management tool up-to-date for the department.
In cooperation with the HR Department:
- Address performance management issues through guidance, advice and training;
- Participate in the development and improvement of various skills development programs and forward management of the workforce;
- Participate in identifying employee training needs and updating training in fields such as OHS, audio, lighting, etc.;
- Ensure the implementation of occupational health and safety plans and policies, and ensure that the company’s code of ethics and policies are followed;
- Carry out post-mortem meetings and implement proposed improvements, and actively participate in performance management;
- Conduct feedback meetings with production employees.