Reporting to the Operations Manager, the truck driver is required to make deliveries for various clients of Solotech.
- Perform the loading and unloading of the equipment;
- Ensure that the load is compliant for safe driving;
- Help in the loading and unloading of trucks on the site and at the warehouse;
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle;
- Performs all other tasks requested by the immediate superior;
Profile for success:
- High school diploma;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Valid driver's license DZ;
- Current Driver's Abstract;
- Ability to lift and carry merchandise;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Knowledge of R2 system (an asset);
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Good team spirit and collaboration;
- Ability to work under strict timelines;
- Resourcefulness and autonomy.