Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
The Corporate Stores
We are in search of a Regional Manager to join the Bell Corporate Stores Team. We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to:
- Providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients
- Creating a great place to work for our people and
Being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
This position reports in to the Director of Corporate Stores.
Regional Managers are responsible for overseeing and leading an assigned number of Bell Corporate Stores. They are accountable for the Store Managers and achievement of targets for all lines of business (incl. Wireless, Satellite and Internet).
In addition to managing Store Managers, Regional Managers are responsible for operational duties include recruitment, new store openings, and in-store communications. Regional Managers are expected to keep themselves and their team up to date on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge. In accordance to Corporate Store visual merchandising standards, Regional Managers must ensure that all stores are well maintained and display up-to-date offers and in-store elements.
Regional Managers are responsible for ensuring that all Store Managers are coached, trained, and are driving results at store level.
- Work closely with all corporate store channels as the Home Office ambassador for Bell Mobility Channels
- Improve customer satisfaction and retail profitability. Support managers to maximize customer service in the stores
- Deliver aggressive performance targets and successful (profitable) financial results in each of the three channels
- Drive strategic direction and initiatives for all retail store operations within their group
- Deliver the expected standard of excellence for all Bell retail stores
- Develop store operations staff teams into a customer focused, performance driven, skilled retail team
- Ensure teams establish marketing and merchandising in order to fulfill Bell Mobility Channels’ commitment to offer its customers a complete range of communication and entertainment products and sell a complete range of communication and entertainment products and services
- Establish a level of operational excellence
- Supervise corporate store managers in order to maximize sales operations. This includes customer experience service, employee development
- Ensure aggressive merchandising and sales exploitation of all Bell products in all Bell corporate store locations
- Ensure execution of the new retail benchmarks to better measure retail progress
- Exhaust all revenue, profit generating micro-marketing opportunities with the retail channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Above average organizational skills and time management skills
- Superior negotiating, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills are required
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales/retail management in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Commitment to driving sales performance through proven coaching and training skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
- Flexible to work with a 35km radius of original store of hire (internal candidates only)
- Comfortable with technology such computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
- 2 to 3 retail sales or customer service experience and at least one year of management experience
- University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus on business/management) is an asset
- Report to the Director, Corporate Stores
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
- Company paid demo phone line
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Group RSP with company matching component
- Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
- Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)