Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, CPAP sleep therapy programs, medical gases, respiratory products, and services from coast to coast. Over 40+ years of experience, 100 locations, 950 employees and accreditation status with Accreditation Canada assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 65,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been an international leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years. www.vitalaire.com
Looking for a Challenge?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
- This position is a home-office based position with company car
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are actively recruiting a highly energetic and motivated full-time Bilingual Clinical Specialist for Eastern Canada, based in Ontario or Montreal. The main objective and purpose of the Clinical Specialist is to enable sales success for our ventilation offers, with an emphasis on inhaled nitric oxide therapy, high flow nasal cannula therapy, and mechanical ventilation. In this role, you will provide SME Clinical support to Field Sales Representatives and develop lasting relationships with key accounts. The incumbent will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire's core values
- Responsible for attending trials and new product deployment at key customer sites in Eastern Canada to help ensure positive outcomes. The CS will provide expert guidance and education in the application of our products, at a level of knowledge and expertise beyond what is expected of the sales representatives. The CS will also be required to support commercial colleagues and provide ongoing educational support based on strategic focuses.
- Developing a Key Opinion Leader network comprised of physicians and other clinicians to champion and support our ventilation offers. Works with the Key Opinion leaders to achieve a strong podium presence.
- Responsible for the coordination and attendance of key trade shows and conferences. This includes developing key messages, generating & disseminating leads, and reporting on industry trends. Remain current on therapeutic advances, published literature, best practices and competing products.
- Participate and facilitate internal product training for the Sales Representatives, Customer Service, Biomed & Purchasing.
- Liaising with Air Liquide subsidiaries for best practice sharing and continuous offer improvement.
- Gather field intelligence for marketing and business development, recognizing new opportunities for the company and identifying unmet medical needs and shifts in clinical practices.
- Educate and support healthcare professionals on the safe use of our products.
- Act as a clinical resource for clinical applications as well as trouble shooting our products when required.
- Remain up to date with scientific best practices and current medical literature
- Support current SoKINOX customers and their troubleshooting needs through on-call Technical support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Respiratory Therapy or another healthcare related discipline
- Experience and training in Respiratory, Medical, and Intensive Care Devices
- Strong working knowledge of hospital clinical operations and procurement practices
- Must be fluent in French and English, spoken and written
- 3-5 years of experience in critical care & Respiratory Therapy
- Experience with nitric oxide administration, ventilation (both critical care and chronic care) and various respiratory support equipment
- Good presentation skills
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.