Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor, this position is responsible for performing truck driving duties as required, including: restaurant deliveries, operating a power drivers lift/pump truck, and acting as a customer service representative to restaurant owners, vendors, as well as general public.
This 12 month contract position is located in Nanaimo/Duncan, British Columbia.
- Experienced Class 1 driver with excellent driving skills and a clean driving record.
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, to deal with requests and concerns from owners and the Driver team
- Literacy – ability to read related reports and understand product quantities.
- Demonstrates our Values; Team-oriented, shows initiative, and is extremely customer-focused
- CVOR and a Clean Driver’s Abstract - to be provided at the time of application
- Ability to lift up to 36.5 kg (80 lbs.)
- Correctible vision
- Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes
- Consistently operates Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times.
- Performs Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure TDL fleet standards are met.
- Completes all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation and promptly provides to Transportation Supervisor.
- Safely operates on-board truck computers.
- At restaurant level, verifies accuracy of food order, and assists with off-loading of product into the store.
- Handles inquires and or concerns from owners/customers professionally and re-directs where possible.
- Responsible for yard duties when assigned by supervisor/manager.
Location: Nanaimo/Duncan, British Columbia, Canada
Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Only applications submitted on-line will be considered.