Responsible for selling products and services to a select group of highly complex or major accounts of regional, national or strategic significance; develops alternative direct sales strategies aimed at achieving and/or exceeding the predetermined sales objectives to support the growth of the company's business. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develops Annual Business Plan with customer, Bottler, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer's management and Bottler system
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities are developed to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences
- Manages communication with Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs
- Responsible for problem solving operational or exceptional issues with customers or bottlers
- Responsible for forecasting and managing to budget
3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.