Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? Of being part of an industry-leading team that is striving to reach new heights? Of graciously welcoming and hosting over 40 million customers annually as they embark on memorable, and life-changing travels? Of proudly representing Canada on the world stage?
We are welcoming new Flight Attendants who will help take us from the #1 airline in North-America to a top-10 Global Airline. You will be the face of Air Canada, helping us shape the next chapter of our 80-year story.
The world needs more Canada, and we are proud to share the qualities that makes our country great with our customers: empathy and warmth delivered with care and class. We are seeking talented, caring individuals who will act as ambassadors of Canada and Air Canada every time we fly.
Every trip our customers take is special, and that starts and ends with attracting the best people to our team. We are growing with permanent positions open at our three bases: Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.
- Every trip is important. Air Canada Flight Attendants offer the care and class that Canadian hosts are renowned for.
- Air travel can be stressful and we can help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible.
- Air Canada Flight Attendants are ambassadors of Canada. As Canada’s flag bearing carrier, we’re proud to share our Canadian values with the world and offer an experience as unique as our great country.
- Always possesses a safety-first mindset
- Naturally empathetic
- Exudes a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcoming to all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represents Canada at home and around the world
- Treats others with mutual respect
- Listens well and is solutions-oriented
- Confident speaking voice
- Wears our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
- At least 18 years of age.
- Hold a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Ready to wear our uniform perfectly and adhere to impeccable personal grooming standards.
- A flexible work schedule is part of the job, so availability during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays), shift work and on-call shifts is required and valued.
- We want to keep you safe in the air, so Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
Conditions of employment:
- It is important that our Flight Attendants get the best training possible. You will participate in our 7-week, full-time, Air Canada Flight Attendant training program based in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal
- To ensure that you have the security clearance required by Transport Canada, we will undertake a criminal background check on all candidates.
As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred.
Since we are also Canada’s most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.
Air Canada is committed to being a high flyer on employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.