Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day and long-term maintenance of Prime Health.
- Run service calls, repair plumbing, electric, mechanical, carpentry and various types of machinery repairs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain proper scheduling of assigned duties and obtain materials to perform cost effective maintenance and repair activity.
- Prioritize assigned maintenance work to properly execute emergency and/or mechanical failure response.
- Maintain proper documentation of all assigned maintenance policies, procedures and schematics. Maintain the proper electronic recordkeeping of maintenance orders etc.
- Maintain acceptable log of planned and executed maintenance activity. Inspecting Production facilities on a regular basis and providing appropriate maintenance.
- Purchase materials and supplies needed for repairs by using established accounts. Complete records to account for materials and labour used on projects.
- Ability to operate equipment, machinery, hand or power trade tools, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must have good working knowledge of one or more trades, plant or buildings systems operation and maintenance, specific knowledge and skills relative to job responsibilities.
- Experience working with clients, customers or the public. Experience using the internet, email and mobile communication devices.
- Ability to work overtime hours if needed.
- Must be a team player with attention to detail.
- Ability to follow Company’s instructions.
- Knowledge of GMP is an asset.