We are urgently looking two Blending Operators.
Morning Shift: 7 am to 3:30 pm
Afternoon shift: 3:30 pm to 12 am
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean and disinfect blending machine, tools, and containers to be use verifying it is free of contamination.
- Stage and prepare the dispensed material for efficient blending operations.
- Check the weighed or measured materials/ingredients if it conforms to the amount indicated in the work order to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Add or mix the ingredients into the specified blending machine.
- Collect samples of blended powders for laboratory testing.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Ensure all products are manufactured safely by following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Unload mixtures into appropriate containers or drums making sure that it is properly labelled indicating the product name, clients name, lot number and the weight of each container or drums.
- Transfer the blended products between work areas, using moving equipment.
- Accurately complete required production paperwork.
- Physically fit; Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently.
- Respect for authority and company policy
- Candidates must not have any allergies or medical conditions.
- Must be a team player
- Demonstrate values for productivity and quality
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Language Skills and ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Safety conscious
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to details and accuracy with numbers
- Knowledge of blending and GMP an asset