Job Summery: To assemble and repair trays, and work on work on the Dumping Line in a safe and efficient manner. To ensure a steady continued supply of trays to the Campbellville site.
- Work on dumping line removing wooden blocks from tray corners.
- Occasional operation of dumping line.
- Repair wooden trays.
- Required to build new trays as needed using power tools.
- Assist in cleaning shop area.
- Other general labour duties as assigned outside the tray repair area.
- Clean all left over debris from truck and trays using shovels, forks, washer, etc.
- Basic knowledge of woodworking in order to assemble trays. All materials are pre-cut.
- Able to operate electric drills and impact tools.
- Able to lift heavy objects.
- Able to manipulate trays and pieces of lumber (trays are approximately 165lbs.)
- Able to work as scheduled and willing to work overtime in case of tray shortage or equipment break down.
- Physically fit.
- Safety conscious; must follow all prescribed safety rules and policies.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including weekends.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH A TOTAL DEFINITION OF THE JOB, BUT AN OUTLINE OF THE MAIN DUTIES
Monaghan Mushrooms welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Salary: $14.00 /hour