Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Data, Analytics and Reporting Enablement (D.A.R.E) is a diverse group of specialists who balance business acumen, business architecture, technology savvy and strong relationship management skills to enable analytics and reporting partners across the enterprise via core capabilities, supporting processes and business administration. More specifically, the D.A.R.E team is comprised of four key pillars with a universal mandate to collaborate, enable and evolve:
- Platforms and Capability ownership for Enterprise applications and capabilities (business architecture, governance and strategy) which make data available to users / consumers throughout the enterprise
- D.A.R.E Business Deployment and Support takes accountability to deliver against new initiatives to support Platforms and Capability team
- EDPP Ingestion Support acts as business process SME’s and provide support for the Enterprise to accelerate adoption EDPP
- ED&A Adoption Support acts as data analytics and tool SMEs to enable business teams to adopt a cutting-edge enterprise ecosystem for data, analytics and reporting
About This Role
The Manager of ID&A Adoption leverages deep experience and understanding of TD’s data, analytics and reporting practices to provide business partners with relevant and high-impact advice, solutions and adoption support to leverage the DARE and ID&A ecosystem. The role reports directly to the Senior Manager of ID&A Adoption and provides functional advice and strategic support for business across the Enterprise related to the DARE ecosystem. Key deliverables include stakeholder relationship management, providing context and support for DARE projects, strategy adoption support across the end to end use of the Enterprise data ecosystem for business users. The role requires the ability to think quickly, a clear and respectful communication style, as well as a firm grasp of the TD ownership and governance framework. It is critical to match business need/opportunity to the right enabling solution. The role will have a proven track record of solving data, analytics and reporting problems through sustainable design and creative problem solving. The successful applicant will practical have exposure and understanding of a broad spectrum of data, analytics and reporting uses; application design, data modeling, data integration, analytics and advanced analytics including machine learning.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting partners and change management through the development of strategies, roadmaps and prioritization of efforts to maximize the business value and effectiveness of the enterprise capabilities
- Engaging with Business Partners, DARE colleagues, Architecture and Technology to bring use cases to life with the intention of facilitating effective solutions to support business partners
- Application of a savvy business user skill set with a strong technical competence, which can be applied to critically evaluate solutions to ensure business groups can effectively adopt DARE solutions enabled
- Effectively build and leverage relationships with Partners across Technology, Business groups and the OCDO
- Champion adoption and user understanding of the DARE & ID&A offerings
- Track and measure Business groups’ adoption of the ID&A offerings
- Help develop and evolve the adoption strategy
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Extensive experience (5+ years) across data, analytics and reporting roles, which may include: warehouse / BI platform ownership, Business Information Management, Business Analytics, Advanced Analytics
- Superior relationship management skills – ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to identify solutions, resolve problems quickly and create bridges between groups
- Excellent communication skills – Ability to communicate concepts clearly to both business and technology teams
- Bring a strong willingness to be learn and adapt to evolving business needs a timely manner
- A strategic and analytical thinker who can translate vision into an actionable plan
- A team player who shares their knowledge and supports the Enterprise success
- Excellent and effective time management – ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of PDLC and process improvement methodologies would be beneficial
- Experience in working with data in numerous languages across many platforms is highly valued
- Knowledge of Big Data tools, technologies and use cases is valued
- University degree
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you’ve never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
8:30 to 5 (with flexibility)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.