We are currently looking for Production Associates to join our team. This is a full-time role that offers a benefits package and a comprehensive training plan.
- Work around automated assembly equipment such as robotic and fixed automation
- Pack and inspect parts to ensure they are defect free
- Identify non-conforming products and communicate issues to the supervisor
- Assemble and test a range of small, high precision parts while meeting both quality and productivity targets.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Carry out housekeeping duties to ensure our work areas are kept clean and safe.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures
- Meet daily production and quality targets
- Excellent eye/hand coordination
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changes as required
- Experience in a high paced manufacturing facility is preferred
Rate of pay: $14.25 /hour with benefits following a 3 month probationary period
Availability: Full-time opportunity, you will be required to work rotating 12-hour shifts both days and nights
We are located in Dundas, Ontario (Highway 5 & 6) – local to the Hamilton and Burlington areas.