Be part of a company that has empowered women and helped them reach financial independence for more than 130 years
Are you outgoing, do you enjoy talking to people and have amazing selling and prospecting skills?
Avon Canada is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and results-oriented District Sales Manager (DSM) who will lead and inspire her team in achieving business excellence. Embodying the Avon brand and values, the District Sales Manager is responsible for executing the strategic plans of her assigned territory.
Do you want to lead and inspire others to reach their goals and dreams?
This role is a critical link to our Independent Sales Leaders and Representatives who service our customers and our communities and who support the fight against Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence. Their passion and commitment to this organization is the foundation of our success.
Are you passionate about beauty, fashion and home décor in a social selling environment?
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading direct selling beauty company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of successful District Sales Managers.
In your role, you will:
- Be a role model to your Sales Leaders and Representatives, inspire and empower a beauty community of strong, independent women ;
- Actively recruit, appoint and prospect New Sales Leaders to grow your business and develop their entrepreneurial spirit;
- Train and develop Representatives and Leaders through continuous coaching and mentoring;
- Have an in-depth understanding of your business and identify opportunities for growth;
- Motivate and inspire a team to generate results through social selling and network marketing;
- Plan and organize weekly events to promote the Avon brand and the Avon opportunity;
- Achieve sales business plans and KPI results on a campaign, quarterly and annual basis;
- Take part in various sales and marketing events in order to help grow your team;
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education and/or relevant work experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an outside sales role developing new business;
- Computer proficiency is required in MS Office with good knowledge of Excel;
- Strong communication skills in English, written and spoken;
- Analytical skills and proven problem-solving abilities; must have the ability to understand financial data and sales plans;
- Have the ability to establish long-lasting relationships with customers, and across all levels of the organization;
- Able to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Great time-management skills as well as have the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a very good driving record as the position requires extensive traveling in the designated territory;
Why work for Avon?
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Commissions and bonuses based on quarterly performance
- Exciting Incentives & Programs (e.g. trips)
- Dynamic work environment with passionate colleagues
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
At Avon, we are committed to the empowerment of women worldwide. We demonstrate this commitment by providing a path to financial independence, self-reliance and the realization of dreams.
If you want to be part of that vision and are ready for new challenges and learning opportunities, we want to get to know you.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.