ProVision IT Resources is located in Downtown core in Toronto. We have openings for Technical Recruiter from junior to senior level, to keep up with our high volume of business today. If you are passionate in technical recruitment, let's connect and talk!
Identify and source candidates for client requirements
- Develop a strong base of candidates by sourcing, searching and building a network of contacts
- Manage candidate pool and maintain relationships on an ongoing basis
Match candidates to appropriate opportunities
- Interview all candidates and obtain a thorough and detailed understanding of their career aspirations and needs in order to fully appreciate the type of contract or permanent placement that they would be receptive to
- Conduct detailed written reference checks for all candidates
- Present suitable interviewed, referenced and screened candidates to Account Managers in a timely fashion for client opportunities
Manage and close the recruitment cycle
- Communicate with Account Managers and candidates to ensure appropriate expectations are set
- Prepares candidates for their interviews with clients
- Debrief and pre-close candidates after client interviews
- Understand, explain and negotiate contracts; must escalate any non-standard conditions to Manager
- Close candidates, present offers and sign paperwork with candidates after offers come in, prepare appropriate portions of contract start files
- Follow up with all placements before and after they start, further build the relationship and provide customer service, negotiate contract renewals etc.
Maintain Company Standards
- Conduct all recruitment activity according to ProVision standards, and document all activity using internal processes.
- Develop the quality and volume of identified candidates and brought forward for client requirements, and maintain effective relationships within the sales team.