Job Summary: responsible for ensuring accuracy and quality of all incoming and outgoing items for customers/drivers.
- Putting orders together, including grading, lidding and palletising.
- Shipping early morning deliveries and check accounts. Correcting quantities are required.
- Servicing customers and complete required paperwork.
- Accurately scale mushrooms from Harvest and incoming shipments and keeping proper product rotation in the coolers.
- Loading and unloading trucks and accurately fill in load sheets and pallet forms.
- Performing daily equipment inspections and record temperatures of coolers.
- Servicing packing line when necessary to have line(s) run efficiently to avoid work stoppages.
- Servicing scanning areas - delivering products to coolers/packaging and sorting.
- Arranging products on racks/pallets for packaging, move skids/racks of mushrooms as required.
- Ensuring proper product rotation for product being put into the packaging line.
- Vacuum cooling mushrooms and accurately record mushrooms temperatures.
- Keeping work and shipping area clean and organized.
- Rotational days/afternoons includes some weekends
- Other duties as assigned.
- English communication skills, written and oral
- Mature and responsible, able to work unsupervised
- Customer oriented
- Able to lift up to 20-30 lbs and move pallets up to 75 lbs
- Able to keep and update accurate shipping/receiving documentation that is required
- Able to operate an Electric Power Jack and a Forklift safely.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH A TOTAL DEFINITION OF THE JOB, BUT AN OUTLINE OF THE MAIN DUTIES
Monaghan Mushrooms welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour