Hiring Welders in Brampton
Day and Afternoon Shifts Available!
We are looking to hire mature/experienced individuals with manufacturing and/or fabrication welding experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Expertly completing production welding
- Weld steel rods together
- Read, understand layouts, blueprints, drawings and verbal instructions
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with standard inspection tools to ensure conformance with drawing specifications
- Supporting achievement of company standards in safety, productivity, and on-time production
- Reporting all property or tool damage immediately to the production supervisor
- Hand/eye coordination - mechanically inclined
- Some hand grinding - general assembly welding all pieces together (assemble) for grinding/finishing and painting
- General set-up and adjusting of machines
Pay: (Open depending on experience)
8am- 1pm Monday - Friday
160 Wilkinson Road Unit 23 Brampton (Dixie & Steeles)
Tele: 905 457-3074
SIN Card and Photo I.D. Required.