Working with our global fortune 500 customers, you will learn and understand their knowledge requirements, and define, develop and deliver innovative high-value recommendations and solutions.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, you will develop and deliver innovative information solutions for our clients. You will understand clients' goals and objectives, their knowledge ecosystems, and end-user needs in order to recommend and implement design solutions that organize complex information assets into a structure that supports optimal usability, findability, accessibility and maintainability of information.
- Demonstrate a broad range of senior-level experience, understanding the content environment and management of large enterprise customers
- Advise clients on design solutions and offer recommendations
- Manage multiple tasks and lead customer-facing discussions, demonstrating thought-leadership and subject matter expertise
- Analyze client's information requirements, source content and users, through interviews, research, and other techniques
- Design content management solutions that meet corporate and customer goals
- Advise project teams on various aspects of information design for project deliverables
- Collaborate effectively with a geographically distributed team
- Organize and facilitate Working Sessions and Review Sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), ensuring focused and timely results
- Provide input to internal stakeholders on project scope (work items & time required) as needed
- Work with and support the sales team on key accounts
- Partner and work closely with Senior Lead Writers
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Proven ability to consult with clients, including SME’s on knowledge asset requirements, driving out ambiguity, guiding, questioning and lending structure to content
- Ability to see the "big picture" of the client's content and map that to the entire solution
- Work strategically to communicate ideas and solutions to business owners and decision makers
- Demonstrated skills in areas such as: XML/DITA and structured authoring, re-use strategies, information/ instructional design and modelling, content architecture, metadata strategy, ontology/taxonomy design, usability assessment and testing, workflow process analysis, user interface design, wireframes,
- A highly organized individual with a proven track record of being able to manage multiple tasks and work effectively towards deadlines
- Highly knowledgeable of latest industry trends and standards and best practices in information architecture
- Experience in content development and management for information solutions including needs and job task analysis
- Post-secondary education in a related technical field (e.g.: Technical Communications, Library and Information Science, Computer Science, Information Sciences, UX, Industrial Design, Instructional Design)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (both technical and non-technical) including advanced facilitation skills and abilities
If you are curious, hardworking, passionate, and committed to excellence, we think you’ll fit with us.
To apply upload your cover letter and resume to www.innovatia.net/careers
We thank all candidates for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.