Location: Moncton, NB
Reports to: Customer Care Centre Manager
Job Status: Overnight Shift - 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM (Atlantic Standard Time)
Our Customer Care Center provides roadside assistance services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are looking for a bilingual Customer Service Representative who would be available to work overnight shift from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Being fast-paced, positive and professional each day is extremely important as you are communicating with customers in urgent situations.
Your Key Duties & Responsibilities will be:
- Answer all incoming emergency calls and proactively. Determine requirements of the customer. Demonstrate concern for customer safety
- Work with urgency to process requests for roadside assistance while maintaining a positive, professional and productive work environment
- Dispatch emergency road service requests to service providers and obtain any additional information needed to ensure the customer receives service in a timely manner
- Stay in contact with drivers and keep customers informed of the progress and ETA of their service requests
- Collaborate with Customer Care Centre team and management to ensure all customers receive the correct service in a timely manner
- Accurately enter information in Salesforce
You need to have:
- Must be able to work overnight shifts.
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
- Prior experience in call center, roadside assistance, dispatch, mechanical experience, emergency services, or transportation industry experience a definite asset.
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations and to communicate clearly and remain calm and composed when supporting frustrated customers.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
What we offer:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Excellent pension plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, critical illness coverage & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities
Join Trailer Wizards, a coast to coast Canadian owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years! To apply, please fill out the online application at https://trailerwizardsltd.secure.force.com/Careers/ or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Trailer Wizards is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.