Customer support role, designing bug fixes for software packages, drivers and applications. The Software Developer – Engineering Support is responsible to support clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems with business communication systems. This role is a key contributor in a complex/critical environment. Primary function is to analyze, develop and maintain solutions, developed on top of existing telephony platforms and products.
- Utilize case management skills for problem solving while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Design, code and write custom and packaged real-time communication applications (including Contact Center and Unified Communication applications) using both standard software development platforms and tools (C, C++, Java/J2EE,. NET, VXML, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, etc.) as well as Avaya APIs/tools (Dialog Designer, AES).
- Perform software development in compliance with software development models like Agile/XP/Scrum.
- Logic and Programming Language Skills (Java/J2EE, C/C++, NET)
- Familiar with solution performance analysis, exercising code, load/stress testing (JMeter, JUnit)
- Application Servers (Tomcat, Websphere and/or JBoss)
- Certifications SCJP, SCJD, OCJP, SCWCD, SSCP desirable
- Windows / Unix / Linux
- Experience with ITIL and tools that support this methodology
- Interest in learning new technologies
- 2+ Years of experience desirable
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education and experience
Benefits at Innovatia
- Competitive Salary
- Generous vacation
- Employer paid Health and Dental Premiums
- Bonus Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee Training and Professional Development
Upload your resume to www.innovatia.net/careers
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.