MGR Workforce is looking for experienced Carpenters to work in the Vancouver area.
- Are you looking to make MORE money?
- Become a contract worker with us!
- There are countless benefits to being a contract worker vs a regular hourly worker.
- Register yourself as a business and work for yourself!!
- As a contractor you are eligible to claim your tools, vehicle and other work expenses for your taxes as we will provide a T2200 form for you!
- Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data enabled device
- Some shifts start at 5am
- concrete forming,rebar and steel stud framing
- Interpret client requests and provide mock-ups for clients to approve prior to commencing work
- Build projects based on demand
- Frame room additions as needed for client
- Select and evaluate materials for defects
- Follow all code requirements for kitchens and baths in remodeling projects
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years' experience in finish carpentry
- Additional 1+ years' experience in rough carpentry
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds
- Knowledge of lumber grades and counter top material
- Must have own tools,steel toed boots and hard hat
- Must have fall protection
- Reliable transportation is a must
$30 to $32 per hour BOE