Position: Bilingual Executive Assistant
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Bilingual Executive Assistant who is passionate about eliminating barriers for a Senior C- Level Executive.
Our respected client located in downtown Toronto is adding a highly experienced Executive Assistant to its collaborative team. This Executive Assistant will be supporting a C- Level Executive. The role requires advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, technologically savvy, 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a complex calendar logistics and comfortable with international time differences
- Book complex travel planning for domestic and international arrangements (flights, hotels, car transfers, passports, documents, etc.)
- Responsible for managing emails, proactive with action items, following-up and documenting
- Minutes taking and assistance in projects and PowerPoint presentation
- Tracking of expense reports, invoicing, file documentation and preparation
- Coordinate confidential reports, assist in presentations for the board and executive meetings
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Stable work experience working in professional or financial service firms
- Extensive experience in day to day arrangement, travel and calendar management
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented, strong communicator, resourcefulness, strong work ethic
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
To apply, please send your resume as a Word document to Jo-An Tasik at the following address: email@example.com.