Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Toronto, Temp Role
12 month Contract
$19 - $21 per hour
Summary of the role:
Leading Canadian professional services firm requires experienced administrative assistant with a great knowledge in MS Office and Adobe software. You work well in a team environment and have a strong sense of urgency.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience is necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills are critical for the role
- Strong communication skills (English) both verbal and written.
As administrative assistant, you will:
- Meet the various internal needs of the firm for office software and administrative support, prepare a variety of documents such as memos, invoices and engagement letters
- Organize and coordinate meetings and other internal or external activities
- Manage an agenda and open client/mandate
- Process invoices, organize partner and staff travel arrangements
- Review a variety of documents, maintain up-to date contact information of partner
- College Diploma or Diploma in Office Systems Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Outlook
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Ability to build excellent interpersonal relationships and proven ability to work in a team effectively
- Fluent in French and English
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Discrete, available, autonomous and self-starter
We invite you to forward your resume today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.