Position: Bilingual Client Coordinator
Location: Markham and Toronto
Salary: $40,000 to $48,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
This is a great opportunity to work on an award-winning service team where our client's name speaks to their belief of inclusion and a multicultural mindset to create a luxury brand that can be enjoyed worldwide.
The required skillset:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer care/support role
- Ability to listen and understand a situation and respond with clarity and professionalism
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French/English)
- Strong organizational, time-management, and interpersonal skills
- Upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
This role will report directly to the Customer Care Manager. The successful candidate will be customer-oriented with a proven track record of going above and beyond the client/customer’s expectations.
This role will encompass a variety of daily functions that include:
- Interacting with customers regarding product information
- Effectively communicating in English (and French for the bilingual position) while responding to inquiries received via phone, email, fax, and social media
- Processing orders from various sources
- Proactively resolving issues
Please send your resume in Word format to Minali Yadav at firstname.lastname@example.org.