TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Quality Inspection positions. The Quality Inspection selects automotive parts for tests at different stages in production process, and test products for variety of qualities
Reporting to the Quality Control Supervisor, the Quality Inspection will visually sort parts based on audits requirements. The Quality Inspection will perform checks to ensure all parts are built to ISO standards on an ongoing basis.
Quality Control Employees would work a straight day shift or straight afternoon shift.
The Quality Inspection will work in a fast paced environment that is extremely clean. This is an exciting opportunity to do a Quality Control role with a well known company.
Our client is a leading Quality Control Inspection company in the Industry and they are looking for Quality Control Employees in Newmarket, Ontario to join their team.
Quality Control responsibilities
· Perform visual inspection of automotive Parts
· Perform and assist in administrating internal and external testing to identify, report and investigate any deviation to procedure, system or standard while assist with implementing corrective actions and follow ups
· Complete reports, data entry and administrative functions for this role
Quality Control Qualifications
· Able to lift up to 20 lbs
· Able to stand for 8 hour shift
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Able to accurately count.
· Punctual with a good attendance record.
· Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
· Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
· Day Shifts 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
· Afternoon Shifts: 4:30 pm – 1:00 am
· Employment type: Temporary
· Location: Newmarket, ON
· On a local bus route
· Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Quality Control role in Newmarket ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.