Still Growing and Hiring! - Technical Support Specialist
Innovatia Inc. is an industry-leading knowledge management company with expertise in the Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Energy sectors. We provide our customers, including some of the worlds’ most successful Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, with end-to-end knowledge solutions including technical documentation, training, technical support and information auditing.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialists to provide excellent customer service to our customer. You will join an existing team of highly skilled technical support professionals where training and certifications are provided.
Location: Saint John, NB Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Provide top quality technical support, troubleshooting of IT networks and communications systems, including associated applications
- Work remotely with end-users and technicians, diagnose and recommend solutions leading to resolution of issues in VoIP environments
- Collect system and event log information
- Document in detail all site information, troubleshooting steps, and time reporting in Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Install, configure, and maintain lab equipment
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- GREAT communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Organized, independent, dependable, self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative
- Proficient in written and verbal English
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in a technical field
- Experience in any of the following areas is considered an asset:
- Technical Support experience
- Previous experience using CRM database
- Support of core PBX Technology and related VOIP networks
- TCP/IP (IP Networking)
- Linux Operating Systems; Windows 2003/2008 server, and telephony technologies (ISDN, SIP, H.323, etc)
- Capable of troubleshooting converged networks, IP/VOIP issues across LAN/WAN, VPN, VLAN Routers, Firewalls, Switches, IP PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS
Benefits at Innovatia
- Employer paid Health and Dental Premiums
- Employee Training and Professional Development
Upload your resume to www.innovatia.net/careers
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.