Enjoy working in a fast-paced role?
We are recruiting for PART TIME and FULL TIME customer-facing team members.
- Days: start work between 5am-7am and finish between 1:30pm-4pm
- Afternoons: start work between 1pm-4pm and finish between 9pm-12am
- Overnights: start work between 9am-11pm and finish between 6am-7:30am
What you'll do:
- Greet and welcome guests ... it is your job to get them to smile :)
- Take orders and use a cash register
- Accept payments and provide change
- Prepare coffee, delicious cold beverages, baked goods, breakfast items, lunch sandwiches and other food items
How you will do it:
- Accurately and with attention to detail - no one likes their coffee made wrong
- Friendly and outgoing - easily able to talk and interact with the guests...with a smile of course
- Quickly and with energy... no joke, the job is super fast paced
Why we do it:
- We pride ourselves on being the largest quick service chain in Canada, serving 7 out of 10 cups of coffee sold in Canada each day
- We make a difference in the communities we serve through programs like Smile Cookie, Tim Hortons Foundation Camps, Timbits Youth Sport Programs and much more
- We have so much fun kickstarting the day for so many guests...we actually are sometimes the first face they see in the morning :)
- We want you to join our team... we are not just a J.O.B, we are your 2nd family. That means we will have fun together, learn about each other, work in a diverse environment, you'll experience and learn new things, laugh together, cry together (hopefully not often, but we're here for you)
- We provide scholarship opportunities for those studying
- We promote from within; those that work hard, motivate others and want to grow into a leadership role can do this
- We care about being the best, average is not good enough in everything we do. Who wants to work with an average employer, who wants to go to an average restaurant?
- Training and certification opportunities
- Recognition programs and annual service award bonuses
- We have a super awesome Health and Dental plan
- Oh ya, you'll get paid too - that's important
What you need to do to let us know more about your interest:
Fill out the Questionnaire and Submit
Done - Then go to Tim Hortons and have a coffee with a friend
While you're there, scope out the team members and see what they do so you're ready for your interview
We will contact all candidates who apply with a questionnaire response within 7 days!
Thanks so much for reading our post, we hope you are as excited to get to know us as we are you.