Hourly Wage: $32.84-$43.10
- 102694 -- Set A, 11:00pm-7:00am, 4 on: 2 off shift rotation, regular full-time (Veterans Memorial Lodge, Saanich);
- 108168 -- Set B, 2x3-11pm/2x11-7am, 4 on: 2 off shift rotation, regular full-time (Beckley Farm Lodge, James Bay);
- 108316 -- Set C, 2x7:00-3:00pm / 2x3:00–11:00pm, 4 on: 2 off shift rotation (Rest Haven Lodge, Sidney)
- Casual On-Call for 7-3pm, 3-11p, & 11-7am (for either Veterans Memorial Lodge, Saanich; Veterans Memorial Lodge, Saanich; Nigel House Saanich; Rest Haven Lodge, Sidney)Competition # 2019-81-72-39-06
- Not only will you be joining a dynamic organization, you will be living and experiencing everything Victoria has to offer. From the mildest climate in Canada, to the rugged natural beauty of the Pacific coast, to the diverse historical, architectural and multicultural makeup that comes from being the oldest city in the Pacific Northwest, Victoria, B.C. is one of the world's favourite destinations.
- Join our team and experience Victoria. Broadmead Care, with five locations across Greater Victoria, is a vibrant non-profit health care provider with a reputation for high quality, innovation and leading practices. As one of Victoria’s top employers, we offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. The staff and volunteers at Broadmead Care share a common purpose which is to build communities where every person can experience wellbeing and happiness.
- Closing Date: interviews will commence immediately
- Graduate of a recognized nursing program
- Current registration with BCCNP
- Recent experience in long-term care
- Negative TB ScreenBENEFITS (regular employee):
- Extended health & dental; Medical Services Plan; 3 weeks’ vacation; member of the Public Service Pension Plan a few to mention.
BENEFITS (as term, on-call or auxiliary employee):
In addition, in lieu of health and welfare benefits, you shall receive $0.74/hour to a maximum of $51.45/bi-weekly pay period. Further, you will earn vacation pay at the rate of 6% of regular earnings which will be paid to you on a bi-weekly basis.
You can also express your interest in this opportunity at “Work With Us” through our website: www.broadmeadcare.com