Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Our Warehouse Attendant will be responsible for shipping, receiving, and inventory maintenance for all goods and materials in our Vancouver operations, along with staging materials for project installation, delivery to customer sites, and pick up by technicians. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and strong computer literacy, along with a positive team attitude and a great work ethic.
- Receive shipments, verify goods, complete accurate and detailed paperwork, and enter materials into inventory software
- Advise appropriate person(s) when stock has been received
- Liaise with the Accounting team on a regular basis to ensure packing slips and invoices are received, and that RMAs are accurately processed and completed efficiently
- Ship stock to other branch offices and customer sites as required
- Work with the Project Management and Purchasing teams to ensure all project orders are complete for staging
- Stage materials for technician pick-up, project installation, and delivery to customer sites
- Monitor consumption of consumable items and maintain stock items
- Maintain current knowledge about products, catalogue information, part numbers, and required operating stocks
- Work with the Fleet Manager to ensure all technician vehicles are kept clean and safe operating conditions are maintained
- Experience in a Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Management, or Logistics role, preferably in the security or technology industry
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset; High School Diploma or equivalent at a minimum
- Strong computer literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and inventory tracking software
- Experience with waybill preparation, bills of lading, and international shipments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- First-rate organizational, time management, and prioritization skills for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive team attitude and strong work ethic
- Physical ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting, and knowledge of safe lifting methods
- High level of integrity and accountability, along with ability to pass a Criminal Record Check
- Valid BC Driver’s License with clean abstract
All interested parties can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or can submit an application through our website, www.paladintechnologies/careers. We thank all applicants for their time, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.