PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION WORKERS | TERM POSITION (Steinbach, MB)
We are currently seeking Pharmaceutical Production Workers for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Steinbach, Manitoba (1-hour drive from Winnipeg). If you're a safety minded individual and would enjoy working a rotation shift - we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Complete documentation as required in the manufacturing process; cleaning of facilities and equipment, following good documentation practices
* Maintain work areas and perform job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures; reporting and/or escalating any conditions or problems that may affect the quality or integrity of the product.
* Working in a sterile environment; ensuring approved batch records and/or manufacturing instructions on equipment including, but not limited to: mixers, granulators, dryers, mills, tablet compression equipment and holder assemblers
* Physical capabilities; heavy lifting, bending, crouching
* Additional duties as assigned
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Previous manufacturing or production experience
* Must produce a valid clean criminal record (within 6 months)
* Physically fit; ability to lift 50 lbs
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) English skills
* Must be able to follow specific procedures and instructions
* Flexibility to work rotation shifts (days and evenings)
* Day Shift: $14.35 hourly
* Evening shift: $15.35 hourly
* 4-6 month term position with potential for permanent work
Please submit a resume to Paul Munroe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may apply in person at our Industrial and Skilled Labour Division, Monday to Friday between 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. at 390 Graham Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba.