Polycorp Ltd. is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer products for a global customer base in the Transportation, Mining and Protective Linings industries.
Poly Corp Ltd. is based in the picturesque Town of Elora ON. The company offers employees, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and enjoyable coworkers. The company is not a far drive from Guelph or Kitchener -Waterloo (< 30 minute drive).
Quality Technician - Weekends - 7 am - 7pm - Friday to Sunday
The tasks involved are as follows:
- Perform QC testing of raw materials, in process and finish products according to the defined specifications and to inspection procedures
- Conduct the active Internal Process Audits
- Initiate any Supplier Non-conformance report (SNC), Internal Non-conformance report (NCR) or Process Non-conformance report (PNC) required after any Non-conformance identification
- Create and maintain records to verify the validity of all analyses
- Prepare, maintain and forward in a timely manner, test reports to satisfy customer requirements as per their purchase orders
- Perform investigative testing and inspection to determine failure mode
- Perform the needed internal calibration as per required by the log
- Develop and maintain schedules for frequency calibration checks
- Consult with other functions about the best methods affecting quality, product acceptance, rework instructions, etc.
- Inform and communicate with the production teams with the finding during inspections and audits
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organized self starter – must demonstrate the ability to work with little supervision and be responsible for actions
- Knowledge of ASTM test methods for rubber products
- Knowledge and mechanical ability to make small repairs to test and measuring equipment as required
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Quality Technican in the subject headline
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Polycorp will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.