Our client, a leading global consumer packaged goods company based out of Brantford, ON is seeking a Licensed (433A) Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) to join their team. This is a permanent position working on a 3 shift weekly rotation – days, nights, afternoons, and the right candidate will have at least 3 years of related experience within the food and beverage or consumer packaged goods industry. This is one of the most loved and respected companies in the CPG industry. It is offering a very competitive salary, benefits/pension as well as career growth!
- Perform routine preventative maintenance of high speed processing equipment
- Improve equipment safety, food safety, and reliability including the support of preventative maintenance initiatives
- Use problem solving skills to repair problems on machines and equipment
- Continuously work on improvement projects including the installation and commissioning of machinery
- Prepare and complete work orders as assigned
- Perform equipment change-over and production line set ups
- Welding, machining and fabricating where qualified and maintain high sanitation standards, housekeeping and cleanliness of the maintenance shop
- Compliance to regulations and procedures to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, food safety, GMP's and HACCP
Qualifications / Aptitude:
- A valid Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) 433A trade licence
- Previous experience working with high-speed packaging machinery
- Exposure to process equipment, and solid understanding of industrial controls
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work independently with minimum supervision, or within a team environment
Forge Consulting Group prides itself on delivering a quality service to all our clients. Whether you are a job seeker or business partner, integrity and speed are the cornerstones to our success. By building long-term partnerships with our clients we can respond quickly to their needs with an obligation to confidentiality and a commitment to quality.