At Kin’s Farm Market, we strive to be a leader in specialty produce through a family team environment by delivering freshness, providing unique customer service, promoting healthy lifestyles, and providing rewarding careers. With over 30 years in the produce industry, and 28 locations in the Lower Mainland, we are constantly growing and expanding!
Our Head Office in Richmond, BC is currently hiring full-time and part-time Warehouse Workers.
Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule. The responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Bonus incentive system where you can increase your hourly wage. No waiting period (All employees are eligible immediately).
- 20% discount at all Kin's Farm Market stores for full-time and part-time packers (After the probationary period).
- MSP + Extended Health (100% company paid; for full-time employees only).
- Operate power jacks and forklifts while following proper safety procedures (training will be provided)
- Physical work where constant lifting of up to 50 lbs. (around 23kg) is required
- Working inside coolers (~ 36 F) 70% of the time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (usually start at 04:00 pm)
- Experience at order picking and working with pallets are considered as assets.
Qualifications and Requirements
- All candidates must pass the attention to detail assessment.
- Good English communication skills
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Previous warehouse experience or any other related physical jobs, preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and accustomed to work repetitive duties.
We offer a competitive wage, yearly safety shoe reimbursement, career advancement opportunities, vacation pay, employee discounts and perks!
Apply today and join our family-team environment!