• Supervises and coordinates the activities of the yard staff, including assigning and establishing
work schedules; performance management; recruiting; training workers in job duties and safety
policies and procedures and coordinating activities with other departments.
• Prepares and manages auction day activities by ensuring proper staffing levels, setting up
auction according to designated lot numbers, sorting of vehicles, and ensuring positive auction
flow of vehicles.
• Other duties as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent in education/experience.
• Previous related experience in a supervisory role.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to drive all makes/models of vehicles.
• Must be willing to work in various weather conditions.
• Excellent people management, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and customer service
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle
demands and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Previous supervisory experience is required