Job brief :
Our client is seeking 5 skilled Automotive Technicians / Mechanics to maintain and repair vehicles. Responsibilities entail, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing issues as well as prescribing and facilitating preventative maintenance.
An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electrical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to both internal and external customers.
- Inspect vehicle engine, mechanical and electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade as needed
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to improve vehicle functionality and longevity
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and correct operational issues.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair order
- Maintain equipment and tools in good working order
- Proven experience as Automotive Technician / Mechanic
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated worker, willing to participate and support a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to operate various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety polices and precautions.
- Completion of apprenticeship with 310S certification is preferred