Our client is a fortune 500 company which specializes in sales, repair and installation of residential & commercial products.
You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally provide residential electrical diagnostic, repair and installation services. Your main responsibility will beto support electrical work required for HVAC and Electric Water Heater business
Responsibilities: The qualifications required for this position should be considered before any application is submitted.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
• Must be a certified Electrician and hold the 309A or 309C License
• Must be Master Electrician and hold a ME license
• 5+ years’ experience as an Electrician
• Must be registered with the Ontario College of Trades
• Must have a driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Experience in Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Mechanics an asset
Please note candidate Must have a valid SIN number