HVAC Service Technician
We are looking for a skilled HVAC service Technician who is reliable and is looking to move beyond a regular job towards a potential career with our client.
Our client is a fortune 500 company which specializes in sales, repair and installation of residential & commercial products
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
- You are a proud ambassador for our company
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of company products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Gas Technician ‘2’ and ODP
- Must have Residential Air Conditioning System Mechanic (Ontario – 313d)
- Must have at least a Class G driver’s license
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 3-5 years of experience in this area
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally .
Candidates Must have a valid SIN number