We are looking for a skilled plumber who is reliable and is looking to move beyond a regular job towards a potential career with our client.
Our client is a fortune 500 company which specializes in sales, repair and installation of residential & commercial products
You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally provide residential plumbing diagnostic, repair and installation services.
- Represent the client in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
- On-site problem diagnosis: Able to assess the needs of the customer and able to accurately estimate the cost for the service
- Explain the value our products, services, programs, and promotions on every call
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater; including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance and deliver continual value-added communication with the home owner.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Must be a Red Seal Plumber with a Gasfitter B License
- 5+ years in Residential Service Plumbing would be ideal
- Must have a driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be available to work day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in Refrigeration, HVAC, Electricity, and Mechanics an asset
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Please note candidates must have a valid SIN number.