Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standards of service.
We are currently seeking a Assistant Superintendent Team (2 People) to live and work at one of our properties St Lawrence Village in St Catharines, Ontario.
This position would require you to live on-site and work four weekdays each week, every second weekend and on-call some evenings.
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Superintendent Teams
- Cleaning common areas of property (hallways, stairs, elevators)
- Minor maintenance repairs
- Preparing apartments for new residents
- Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
- Assisting with leasing suites
What we offer to employees
- Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals. Realstar has an 85% employee engagement level and is recommended by 87% of employees as a great place to work!
- Competitive salary paid out twice per month by direct deposit
- Rent-free, two bedroom apartment including utilities, cable & parking
- Employer paid benefits (Medical, vision care, life insurance & dental)
- Quarterly bonuses based on property performance
- Annual bonuses based on personal performance
- Recognition awards for years of service
- Opportunity for career development
- Annual holiday parties & summer BBQs
- Extensive and ongoing training programs
Requirements of Assistant Superintendent Teams
- Cleaning experience
- Maintenance skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment
Please note that this position is for two people who will live in a shared apartment.
To be considered for this position, please send both resumes to email@example.com