CLEK Staffing Services is a locally owned and operated full-service firm that provides specialized expertise and personalized service throughout the Niagara Region. We offer temporary to permanent work for a variety of industries, including those looking for seasonal or short-term work. We welcome you to join the CLEK team!
Operate all machines and equipment in the Welding department or designated area and perform Arc, Mig and Tig welding to quality standards.
- Ensure that all machines, tools, and equipment are safe to operate.
- Ensure that customer service levels, cycle time and quality expectations are met.
- Provide back-up support for other job classifications or other duties, as required.
- Perform material handling, when required.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and safety standards, as specified.
- Rework defective parts, as specified.
- Report scrap, defective parts or material, and any sub-standard/unsafe conditions.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking;
Minimum 1 year related welding experience, plus current or previous welding certification
- Ability to read blueprints and part specifications is a requirement.
- Must have previous experience and knowledge of Arc, Mig or Tig Welding.
- Must be willing to work within a self-directed environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have own welding helmet