We’re all about the craft.
KF Aerospace is proud to deliver innovative aircraft services for corporate, commercial and military customers worldwide. Launched in 1970 out of British Columbia’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, KF has grown to specialize in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing. With facilities across Canada, KF is home to a 1,000 strong, highly skilled workforce. Our passion for our craft fuels every project we touch.
At KF Aerospace we work with a variety of business systems including an ERP, BPMS, OCR, business intelligence, document management, and various other supporting and integration systems. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working with each of theses systems to configure, develop solutions, and troubleshoot issues.
In addition, the BSA will gather requirements, collaborate on designing solutions, assist the business with ad hoc requests, and create documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Learn to operate, troubleshoot, configure, and manage a variety of applications and business systems.
· Investigate and troubleshoot application and system related incidents to resolve issues or manage escalations.
· Collaborate in the development and testing of applications and solutions.
· Assist the business with ad-hoc system related requests: data extractions, uploads, bulk manipulations, and automations.
· Work with stakeholders and team members to gather requirements and then collaborate to design solutions to meet those requirements.
· Look for and identify opportunities in the business for possible improvements.
· Write or update documentation to support both end-users and internal users.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, or SKIILS
· Certification or degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
· Two or more years of experience in an equivalent role.
· Experience with SQL and relational databases, preferably SQL Server.
· Exposure to the following would be an asset: corporate ERP systems, BPMS, business intelligence, document management, OCR.
· Exposure to programming and developmental best practices would be considered an asset.
· A proven track record of strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
· Medical and Dental Coverage
· Health Spending Account
· Disability, Critical Illness, and Life Insurance
· Employee & Family Assistance Program
· Employee Pension
· Personal Time Off and much more
For more information or to apply online, please visit www.kfaero.ca/careers