We’re all about the craft.
KF Aerospace is proud to deliver innovative aircraft services for corporate, commercial and military customers worldwide. Launched in 1970 out of British Columbia’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, KF has grown to specialize in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing. With facilities across Canada, KF is home to a 1,000 strong, highly skilled workforce. Our passion for our craft fuels every project we touch.
The Programmer Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, and maintain software programs and applications in support of business requirements.
We primarily work with .NET (C#), Angular, and SQL Server to develop web applications and integrations for RabbitMQ, Elastic Stack, and a suite of ERP tools (document management, workflow, business vault, etc.) We also work with SQL Server Reporting Services (along with SSIS) and Power BI.
Our development environment is Visual Studio/MSDN and JIRA/BitBucket/Bamboo for code management and deployment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with stakeholders, analysts, and other developers to create, modify, and maintain applications.
· Write well designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices.
· Work with and support a range of applications and systems to support corporate business systems.
· Collaborate with the team, providing assistance and support to create the best product we can.
· Research and learn new technologies, techniques, and software tools.
· Adhere to the standards and guidelines established by the team.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, or SKILLS
· Certification or degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering or equivalent work experience.
· Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
· Exposure to continuous integration / development.
· Exposure to the following would be an asset: Message Brokering (RabbitMQ), NoSQL (MongoDB), Azure Cloud, Elastic Stack, Git, Workflow, corporate ERP systems, BI Tools and Techniques.
· Medical and Dental Coverage
· Health Spending Account
· Disability, Critical Illness, and Life Insurance
· Employee & Family Assistance Program
· Employee Pension
· Personal Time Off and much more
For more information or to apply online, please visit www.kfaero.ca/careers